HOME CLEANING SERVICE
Most household surfaces can benefit from steam cleaning, such as, upholstery, carpets, mattresses, curtains, floors, tiles, ceramic and metal fixtures, glass and mirrors, kitchen appliåances and more.
STEAM CLEANING AT HOME
STEAM CLEANING AT HOME
Most household surfaces can benefit from steam cleaning, such as, upholstery, carpets, mattresses, curtains, floors, tiles, ceramic and metal fixtures, glass and mirrors, kitchen appliances and more.
Steam cleaning helps other items in your home as well, including the following:
- Filters and grills (air-conditioning, cooker hood, barbeque)
- Oven, microwave, gas stove tops and burners
- Children’s toys
- Pet beds and cages
Steam cleaning kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs and dust mites. This includes E.coli, Staph bacteria, Salmonella and other micro-organisms, surface moulds, bacteria, viruses and other dirty things lurking around the house.
Health Benefits with Steam Cleaning
- Non Toxic: Steam cleaning kills 99.99% of bacteria and doesn’t require the use of toxic and potentially harmful chemicals such as bleach or ammonia. Only heat and water are used, meaning your house remains free from chemical residue and pollution.
- Child & Pet Friendly: The non-toxic nature of steam cleaning makes your home a much safer environment for children and pets. A common chemical in many cleaning agents is Sodium Hypochlorite that has corrosive oxidising agents; if a child or pet was to make contact with surfaces still contaminated with residue it could burn their eyes, damage lungs, cause skin irritations or illness.
- Allergies: People with allergies and asthma will benefit significantly from steam cleaning. It uses only water and heat to create an all-natural steam that removes dirt and grime from any non-heat sensitive surface. Therefore, it won’t aggravate allergy symptoms or cause respiratory issues.
- Cheaper: Aside from the obvious health benefits, steam cleaning can end up saving you a lot of money over the long term. On top of the initial purchase, the only cost for steam cleaning is for the water and electricity used to heat it. Comparing that number with the repeated cost of purchasing detergents, cleaners and other products used throughout the home, and steam cleaning comes out on top.
Mould Removal: Once mould starts growing, particularly in the bathroom, it can produce harmful and deadly mycotoxins that can cause a host of health problems. Bleach does not actually kill mould; instead it just turns it white so it blends in with the surface. The high temperature of steam cleaning kills the mould while the bristles of attachments can remove it from the cracks and hard to reach places altogether.